‘Job security’ is a historical concept that has suffered an agonizing death and is no longer relevant to the top performer. But, there is good news for each of us who remain relentless to transform opportunities into results. In fact, there are seven skills needed to survive and thrive in the harsh climates of competition and rapid change.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Collaboration Across Networks and Leading by Influence
- Agility and Adaptability
- Initiative and Entrepreneurialism
- Effective Oral and Written Communication
- Accessing and Analyzing Information
- Curiosity and Imagination
Mastery in any one of these seven areas is commendable. But, a focus on mastering each of these seven skills have deep roots to tap into life's purpose and success. Taken from the Schole philosophy, a classical educational approach to seeking knowledge and learning, all of us, regardless of our age, can accelerate our results through application in these areas.